Saturday, April 3, 2010

Learning Interactive Designer

I have decided to pursue masters in Interactive design. I have no idea what it takes but I have decided to pursue that as a career for the rest of my life. I promise to become the best Interactive designer in the world with entrepreneurship.
 Something I ready today also made me realise a few things:
1. Be cheap, save money everywhere.
2. Don't waste.
3. Don't be greedy. In life, I have been greedy but the best way is to do the opposite.
4. Live and Practice everyday. If you are designer, design every day. If you are an Engineer, study every day on engineering subjects and challenge yourself. Create true/false challenges. Live it fully. Never stop. Thats your Job. Thats what I am going to do from today. Pursue my job, my passion with full heart and become a billionaire. 

No comments:

Post a Comment