Thursday, April 1, 2010

I said today will be the day and today is the day

Let me make this happen. I requires patience, practice and hardwork. I requires worry free living. I cannot live in the past and make same mistakes again and again. Its time to move on and start the new life I always wanted to live. This is the life. It start today with Focus, Energy and positive attitude.

I will stop:
1. Worrying about past life and finance and what I could or could not have done.
2. Making same mistakes of feeling jealous and tired
3. Doing things that are unnecessary and time wasting.

I will start focussing on:
1. Future and fun things
2. Do things I like and learn from
3. Do and complete them.
4. Live a richer and fuller life
5. Work very very very very hard.

For now focus will be on:
1. Software programming like UI and Ruby on Rails.
2. Python programming and some code for Android
3. Verilog
4. Analog design and boards design
5. Creative stuff
6. Learn GMAT for fun
7. Learn spanish for fun
8. Play tennis for fun.
9. Play tabla for fun.
10. Network and build friends for fun.
11. Learn Robotics and iphone programming for fun.
12. Read a lot and thoroughly everything I do.
13. Take any and every sports for fun:-)
14. Live life for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment